YES it’s TRUE! We now have a shop where you can purchase products for yourself and others.
Holiday seasons tend to cause a lot of depression, sadness, and loneliness for many of us. Now you can find tools to help you get through the season and lower your stress level. Never Give Up Institute is proud to provide you with four new e-books that all relate to healing from sexual abuse, stress & violence, illness, and trauma in our lives. These e-books join my book (also available) in our NEW SHOP.
Together, these products bring a sense of wellness to your life and to guide you though difficult times. All you need to do is go up to the tab that says “Shop.”
It’s been a very busy year and I’ve spent quite a bit of time researching and writing about our immune systems. Studies prove repeatedly that stress weakens our immune systems and puts us at high risk for illness. Unresolved past trauma can make us extremely sick if we don’t allow our body-mind-spirit to find hope. You can find lots of hope in the pages of my books and e-books. Give yourself a gift this season and order my e-books and/or book. The prices are low so you don’t need to be stressed by a financial burden. You can even give my e-books and/or book to a loved one who may be dealing with trauma, too.
Here are a few suggestions on how you can find peace and hope:
- Take a warm bath. Water refreshes and relaxes us so climb in and let yourself be enveloped in liquid warmth.
- Talk to cheerful people. Stay away from negative people who make you feel depressed. Find a friend to laugh with or see a joyful movie. There are a lot of good movies (past and present) to lift your spirits.
- Read. Read inspirational stories to help you out of a rut (i.e., my e-books and book).
- Have a cup of coffee or hot cocoa at your favorite café. I love to try out a new cafe because no two are the same. Some even have music like the Underground Music Café on Hoyt and Hamline Avenues in St. Paul, MN. They make a great decaf!
- Pray. Find a quiet spot in the woods or along a river and have a talk with your Great Spirit. If you’re a church goer, go when no one else is there so you can pray in silence and absorb the lighted candles and decorations.
I hope you’ll check out our new shop and order something for yourself or a loved one.
Here’s to your health and well-being!
NEVER GIVE UP!!!